Packaging & Assembly Dept.
No Job is Too Large
or Too Small
or Local Manufacturer
Save Time – We can do repetitive tasks to save you time.
Save Money - Let us help keep your production costs low.
From packaging shelving clips, nuts & bolts, assembling food trays, sorting, or collating marketing material, our team has experience helping companies who outsourced to TradeWinds.
- Sorting, Assembly & Packaging of products
- Collating marketing materials
- Product fulfillment
- Labeling (private - RFID)
Our cross-trained staff and a team of skilled workers offer custom assembly solutions. In the past year, our Packaging & Assembly demonstrated capabilities packaging over 2 million parts. Examples include:
- 141,421 Nuts & Bolts bagged and sealed
- 956,029 Candy pieces sorted, quality checked
- 90,708 Marketing Envelopes filled
- 88,307 Shelving Clips packaged
- 403,375 Makeup sponges inspected
- 15,278 Electronic parts bagged and heat-sealed
Call Helen Rutkowski for additional information at 219.945.3110
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TradeWinds Packaging & Assembly department provides
job opportunities for people with special needs