TradeWinds Services Inc, located in Merrillville, has a part-time position for a Pre-Vocational Case Manager. This position is responsible for coordinating agency services that enable an individual with developmental disabilities to receive a full range of appropriate services in a planned, coordinated, efficient and effective manner to promote the well being of the individual. Responsible for locating, managing, coordinating, and monitoring all proposed services for each individual. Responsible for making recommendations for needed medical, social, educational, and informal community supports needed by an eligible person within the day services programs at TradeWinds. Responsible for coordinating with external state case managers to assure funding is received adequate for planned services provided by TradeWinds.Education Requirements: Minimum Associate Degree; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have one year of experience working directly with persons with intellectual disabilities.
- Prior experience in developing and implementing individual programs, program evaluation, and in working with a team is desired.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent coordination skills
- Case Management experience
Please complete a job application and submit resume to
TradeWinds is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. TradeWinds does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, citizenship, national origin, disability, genetics, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military status or any federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.