The Residential Nurse is responsible for:
- developing and enforcing health policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- provide ongoing education/training to staff; maintain and order medical supplies
- performs health assessments on participants
- protect individuals’ rights, including protection against abuse, neglect or exploitation
- make the appropriate referrals and communications to the clients’ physician
- participate in development, review, and update of a client’s health status and assessment.
Documentation requirements include Medical Administration and Record Keeping: administers medication to adult participants and records on medication form. Process incident reports as needed and required.
TradeWinds is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer.
TradeWinds does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, citizenship, national origin, disability, genetics, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military status or any federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.